In this episode, I talk with Paul Moore of Wellings Capital. Wellings Capital is an income-focused multifamily real estate investment firm centered on providing stable, yield-producing investments to clients.
We talk about the concept of retirement and how it’s a risky move. Paul teaches us about losing money and how he gave his way out of debt. We also talk through the difference between investing and speculating.
- Create structure around your time
- Keep going even when it hurts
- Do the right things consistently
Keys to success:
- Be driven
- Be able to go from task to task
- Manage your life using the one thing principle
- “Something’s got to give. Don’t let it be you.” Stever Robbins
Paul Moore: Wellings Capitol