In this episode, I talk with Maxwell Ivey. Max grew up as the son of Carnival owners and later started his own company called the Mid-way Marketplace. Maxell is blind but doesn’t let that stop him from achieve success and helping others do the same.
We talk about how each one of us has our own unique story and how that makes us different and not better. We also chat about having no excuses and getting things done!
- No one care about why you can’t get things done
- When you refuse to ask for help, you are robbing the other person of the joy of helping you
Keys to success:
- Always find solutions and not problems
- Be willing to ask for help
- Always seek the positives in life
- Pick one thing and do it today
- “If you limit your actions in life to things that nobody can possibly find fault with, you will not do much.” Lewis Carroll
Maxwell Ivey – The Blind Blogger