Ronan was just 23 he helped rescue passengers and fellow staff when the cruise ship he worked on sank off the wild coast of South Africa. His 1st business (a casino party company) grew from just 2 casino tables to over 50 and the largest gaming events company in Australia.
We learn about how connecting small business owners into peer-to-peer mentoring groups called Mastermind can help businesses succeed. Ronan shares how accountability and peer learning helps you bridge the gap between information and action. We also talk about the concept of return on intellect (ROI).
- Don’t forget the things that bring you joy
- Fear holds you back
- We are overwhelmed with content but lack context
Keys to success:
- Become more self-aware and be honest with yourself
- Either improve your knowledge or execution
- Learn how to deliver content and concepts
“Success is not final; failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts.”
— Winston S. Churchill