DaVida Wingfield, the president of Celebrity Philanthropy and the personality behind the Wingfield report is my guest this week. We talk about investing in yourself and embracing wisdom. We talk through how DaVida started and grew a successful business by tackling challenges and being adaptable. DaVida also shares how her experience with Oprah Winfrey led to a dynamic shift in her business.
- Embrace wisdom and knowledge through mentorship
- Investing in yourself will pay dividends
- Focus on your strength and not on your challenge
- Always have something to offer
- Set aside 10% of your budget to invest in personal development
- The school of hard knocks is for the unwise and unlearned – Learn from others mistakes. – Unknown