Robert helps you bypass your own self-imposed limitations in all aspects of your business. He has 25 years’ experience of building business, enhancing workflows for your team, mentoring CEO’s and helping start-ups set the proper foundation for success.
We talk about the visionary, the manager, and the entrepreneur and how being miscast can affect your business. Robert shares about his worst-case business clients and how he was able to help them succeed. He also shares one of his epic business failures and the lessons he learned from that experience.
- Be willing to go against the grain
- Be willing to empower your team
- Don’t allow ego to stop you from getting help
Keys to success:
- Knowing when to let go
- Hire slow, fire fast
- Tweak things
- Make a bookkeeper your first hire
- “Coaching is about helping clients unlock the treasure-chest of their lives – worth bearing in mind then that diamonds are made from coal under pressure and it’s the grit in the oyster which creates the pearls.” Sarah Durrant
3 Ps of EmPowerment
- Sign up for the mailing list at enterprise-now.biz and get a free download of the 3 Ps of EmPowerment worksheet. Or send me an email at email@example.com