In this episode, I talk with Thor Conklin of the Peak Performance Group. Thor’s entrepreneurial addiction started at age 13 when he became a caddie. Walking, talking and asking non-stop questions of the business elite, had a profound influence on his career of studying and modeling Peak Performers.
In our conversation, we talk about asking great questions, crushing limitations, and seeing patterns in people and business. We chat about deciding vs committing and having no excuses when executing your mission.
- Understand what’s getting in the way
- Figure out what you are capable of
- Make necessary changes to culture – don’t fit the culture
- Create habits and don’t rely on motivation
Keys to success:
- Start the day before and develop systems for your business
- Do something small each day
“Even if you’re on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there.” James Allen
3 Ps of EmPowerment
- Sign up for the mailing list at enterprise-now.biz and get a free download of the 3 Ps of EmPowerment worksheet. Or send me an email at email@example.com