In this episode, I talk with Brad Herda of Focal Point Coaching. Brad is focused on working with business owners who want more from their business, having a positive impact on, People, Families, Business, and Communities.
We talk about the value of having a great coach and what coaches bring to the table. We also talk about perspective, accountability, and how to grow with tomorrow in mind.
- Understand Investment vs expense
- Take advantage of every opportunity
Keys to success:
- Be proactive
- Understand the risk
- Find a trigger that bring positive thoughts
- “Balance is not better time management, but better boundary management. Balance means making choices and enjoying those choices.” Betsy Jacobson
3 Ps of EmPowerment
- Sign up for the mailing list at enterprise-now.biz and get a free download of the 3 Ps of EmPowerment worksheet. Or send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org