Steve Smith of Growth Source Coaching instructs business clients worldwide and has served over 400 to date. His specialties in leadership, management and marketing make him an ideal coach to help professionals prepare to become world-class business owners or company executives.
We discuss how to pay attention for opportunities to make money. We learn about how to find solutions in the market and how to get clear about life and your business.
- Listening to people is the best way to get them to tap into themselves
- Learn from the past, live in the present, plan for the future
- Failure is only failure if you don’t learn from it
Keys to success:
- Get clear on what you want and what you’re willing to do to get it
- Recognize that every person that you come in contact with is a potential resource that you can learn from
- Develop a servant leadership attitude
- Find 2 or 3 people and form a buddy coaching group to help hold your accountable
- Get feedback outside of your business
- “Don’t be afraid to take a big step if one is indicated. You can’t cross a chasm in two small jumps.” David Lloyd George
Steve Smith – Growth Source Coaching