Ellen Gendelman is a wife, mother, sister, mother-in-law, grandmother, aunt, teacher, principal, therapist, coach, and matchmaker. She focuses on close connections make life meaningful.
We talk about how important it is to connect with people on life’s journey. We also talk through perspective and how having a proper perspective can change your life and business.
- Attempt to understand the world from other perspectives
- Have internal compassion
- Understand that all things end
Keys to success:
- Share your journey
- Embrace change
- Avoid toxic self-criticism
- Stop putting yourself down
- We can learn and do better
“Life never calms down long enough for us to wait until tomorrow to start living the lives we deserve.” Sarah Ban Breathnach
Ellen Gendelman – A Window With In