I re-cap my talk with Arsha Jones with Capital City Co. from episode 57. If you haven’t listened to that episode, it is a must listen! I share my thoughts on the difference between dreamers, sustainers, and builders. I talk about leveraging your skills and passions to create opportunity. I talk through how you can find your passion, your purpose, and your path.
- Conversations are the best way to learn
- Everyone has a general purpose and a specific purpose
- You must balance your specific purpose
- Write your vision down
- Visualize your success
- Start today – even if it’s a small step
- “I’ve missed more than 9,000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. 26 times I’ve been trusted to take the game’s winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life and that’s why I succeed.” – Michael Jordan, NBA Hall of Famer.