Vikram Rajan is the Co-Founder of phoneBlogger.net. Vik started Practice Marketing Advisors and its blog as he realized attorneys, CPAs, and related professionals required specialized marketing help that accounts for clients’ professional code of conduct, ethics, and model rules.
We talk about turning phone conversations into articles and how word of mouth can be amplified through the web. We talk through the feast or famine principle and concept of field testing.
- Create something that you can replicate and scale
- Make a small mess first and then clean it up
- Continuously adapt and improve
- Build a business that doesn’t depend on you
Keys to success:
- Make it easy for people to pay you
- Don’t do everything yourself
- Write down your plan
- Start talking about your idea
- Get over the fear of everyone not understanding
“If at first you don’t succeed you’re running about average.” M.H. Alderson
Vikram Raja – The Phone Blogger