|In this episode, I go into more detail on what a podcast producer does and how they can play a role in the success of your podcast project. I discuss coaching both on the side of business and for pod-casters and how important it is to have a sounding board to help think through your project. I review the first three episodes in this 4 episode series. And I wrap up this particular series with some details about the direction of the Enterprise NOW! Podcast and some cool potential projects that I may need your help with.|
- You get what you pay for.
- Pay attention to the details.
- Cheaper is not always better.
- Know your strong areas when facing challenges.
- Be tenacious.
- Be humble enough to ask for help.
- Never give up.
- Know when to pivot.
- Take your time…..this is a marathon not a sprint.
- Get great at delegating.
- Be self aware enough to know what your good at and what you suck at.
- Get organized! Google docs is an awesome tool!
- Utilize the features of your phone to keep things in order. (Calendar, notes, voice memo)
- Focus on the work. Turn everything else off!
- Document your processes and procedures.
- I thought about giving up..but then I remembered who was watching. Lux Quotes.
- There is always room for improvement, no matter how long you’ve been in business. – Oscar De La Hoya.
- You don’t have tomorrow yet and yesterday is gone so embrace today and live life to your maximum potential.