In this episode, I talk with Lior Gantz of the Wealth Research Group. Lior has been called a thrill-seeking entrepreneur by his team, and as such, he built and runs numerous successful businesses, and has traveled to over 30 countries in the past decade in pursuit of thrills and opportunities, gaining valuable knowledge and experience.
We talk about focusing on things that are easy to understand. We discuss how the ego decides which part the conscious mind listens to. We also chat about how fear is the strongest emotion.
- Pain triggers emotion
- Keep your ego in check
- Understand people better
Keys to success:
- Know what you want
- Have one big goal
- Understand that every second is a learning experience
- Ask yourself – I am the right vocation?
- Take steps to financial freedom
- Develop a hobby and do it
- “The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate.” Oprah Winfrey
Lior Gantz: Wealth Research Group
3 Ps of EmPowerment
- Sign up for the Enterprise NOW! mailing list and get a free download of the 3 Ps of EmPowerment Or send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.