Kwame Christian is the Director of the American Negotiation Institute where he conducts negotiation and conflict management workshops around the country.
He is the author of the best-selling book Nobody Will Play With Me: How to Use Compassionate Curiosity to Find Confidence in Conflict. Kwame also hosts the top negotiation podcast in the world, Negotiate Anything.
- Behind the greatest strength comes the greatest weakness
- Face the truth about yourself
- Appreciate the journey and the process
Keys to success:
- Have clarity in what your passion is
- Have clarity in what your why is
- Get out of your own way
- Read and educate yourself
“Success is not final; failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts.” — Winston S. Churchill