YOLO Insights has perfected the art of hiring the right people. Rebecca developed this process because every hire is critical and hiring the wrong people costs too much. Realizing there had to be a better way she created a signature process that every business can use, no matter what size.
We talk about how to stay focused, how to recognize passion, and the YOLO principle. We also chat about when she recognized that she had a love for the game of business and how she escaped corporate America.
- Mechanize your process
- Life is too short to work with jerks
- Business is not all sunshine and rainbows
Keys to success:
- Attract not attack customers (Nurturing relationships and educating people is a form of selling)
- Have a plan (Roadmap)
- Know who you want to serve
- Position your sales efforts around education
- Buy the book – YOLO Insights
- “Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak. Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen.” Winston Churchill
- YOLO Insights – http://yoloinsights.com/
3 Ps of EmPowerment